Improvement of the Wastewater Management in the District of Pawłów – Zabrze
Investment : 59 000 000 PLN
Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii Spółka Akcyjna as a General Contractor carried out the construction works called “Improvement of the Water and Wastewater Management in the Municipality of Zabrze. Stage 2.” – Contract 1”, Project co-financed by the European Union from the Cohesion Fund within the Infrastructure and Environment Operational Programme.
Total value of the project was over PLN 59 M gross.
The results of the Investment are as follows:
- Improvement of the economic competitiveness of the region by increasing its attractiveness,
- Development of existing companies within the area under the investment by improving water and wastewater management,
- Increasing the attractiveness of the local market by creating reliable and relatively cheap system of water supply and sewage system,
- Improving citizens’ comfort of life by building modern sanitation infrastructure,
- Implementation of the Community policy in terms of environment protection infrastructure with the aim of ensuring sustainable social and economic development of the region.
The works were carried out in the district of Pawłów and included the following streets: Gen. Władysława Sikorskiego, Głogowska, Józefa Kurasia, Kłosowa, Ks. Edwarda Mendego, Ks. Jerzego Brejzy, Makową, Malinowa, Malwowa, Obrońców Westerplatte, Pszczyńska, Rodzinna, Rogoźnicka, Stanislaw Mariska, Sudecka, Tatrzańska, Tyska and Ks. Franciscka Emboli.
As part of the contract the following tasks were completed:
- 13 800.56 m of sanctuary sewage system with sewage connections,
- 22 343.50 m of rainwater system with rainwater connections,
- complete pumping station with equipment, electrical robots and the area development,
- 7 013.39 m of the water supply system,
- 4 outlets of rainwater collectors to the Czerniawka river,
- 20 236.37 m2 of asphalt roads,
- 18 996.34 m2 of paving stone surface,
- 16 753.19 m2 paving stone pavements,
- 5 867.42 m2 individual drives made of paving stone,
- 47 pieces of street lighting fittings,
- 2 069 m redevelopment of low-voltage power lines,
- regulation works of Czerniawka stream bed.