On June 15, 2016 the Supervisory Board made a decision about a one-person Board in the next three-year term of office lasting until the date of holding the General Meeting approving the financial statements for 2018.
The President of the Management Board, General Manager
Since 10.2007 - the President of Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A.
The graduate of the University of Technology in Lublin on the Faculty of Civil And Sanitary Engineering as well as the Kozminski University in Warsaw (Executive MBA).
- 1985 – 1986: Employee in 'Lubelskie Przedsiębiorstwo Instalacji Sanitarnych' in Lublin,
- 1987 – 1988: Employee of the Technical Service Export Company ‘Exbud-Kielce’, Lublin branch
- 1988 - 1992: Director of the International Trade Office in ‘Multico’ Sp. z o.o. Joint-Venture,
- 1992 – 1999: Sales Director in 'Multico' Sp. z o.o.,
- 2000 – 2001: Member of the Board, Sales Director in 'Sonda' S.A.,
- 2001 – 2002: Trade Director in 'Multico' Sp. z o.o.,
- 2003: President of the Board in 'Biazet' S.A.,
- 2003 – 2004: Vice-President of the 'PMB' S.A. Board,
- 2004 – 2005: Advisor of the Board in 'Multico' Sp. z o.o.,
- Since 03.2005: President of the Board in 'Maxe'r S.A. in bankruptcy,
- Since 02.2016: President of the Board in Energopol - Południe Sp. z o. o. in Sosnowiec (subsidiary of CNT S.A.)
Jacek Taźbirek has been connected with Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A. since 2006. He initially occupied the post of the Management Advisor and then became the President of the Corporation in October 2007.
Mr. Taźbirek is the partner of the civil law partnership 'SEDNO' s.c.
Mr. Jacek Taźbirek, with the consent of the Supervisory Board of Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A., acts as the Chairman of the Board of Maxer S.A. in bankruptcy and President of the Board in Energopol - Południe Sp. z o. o.
Mr. Jacek Taźbirek stated, that he is not competitive to the Company. Also, he is not a partner in any competitive civil or commercial partnership or a member of other competitors’ Board, competitive to the Company legal persons, except for the position of the Chairman of the Board of Maxer S.A. in bankruptcy andPresident of the Board in Energopol - Południe Sp. z o. o., with the approval of the Supervisory Board of CNT S.A.
Mr. Jacek Taźbirek is not entered in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained pursuant to the National Court Register Act.