Construction of the Infrastructure
Capital Group CNT S.A. has a broad experience in carrying out investments in a range of infrastructure construction and environment protection. A range of its activities includes a construction of sewage treatment plant, sanitary systems, a wastewater pumping station, a reprocessing plant and a full-service construction of road and motorways system together with all the infrastructure and engineering facilities.
The Company is also a contractor in huge projects connected with environmental protection, co- financed from the EU funds.
Major investments in this range include the following:
- A landfill of solid waste and sewage sludge in the waste water treatment plant in Cieszyn,
- An extension to the landfill in Sosnowiec Klimontów,
- Construction of a waste disposal site in Zakopane,
- Construction of a sections of the A4 Motorway,
- Construction of a waste water system within the programme of development of water and wastewater management in the municipality of Bytom,
- Construction of a water and wastewater system in the municipality of Łodygowice,
- Construction of the sewerage in the catchment of the Barbara water treatment plant in Ruda Śląska,
- Construction of a bypass road in Ząbkowice Śląskie.