Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A. is the construction company created in 1968, since 1998 listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in WIG, WIG-Plus and WIG – Poland indexes as well as in WIG – Construction subindex.
CNT S.A. concentrates its activity mainly in the area of infrastructural orders, executed for local authorities through public tender procedures.
The list of the most challenging tasks, undertaken and executed by the company includes, among others:
- Deconstruction and demolition of industrial objects ( Strzelce Opolskie Cement Factory, contract value ca. 51 mln PLN)
- Construction of a segment depot for the Noworudzki Park Przemysłowy
- Construction of a waste dump – Zakopane Zoniówka
- Construction of an A4 motorway section Zgorzelec - Krzyżowa,
- Construction of a 858 MW Block at the Bełchatów Power Plant – civil works (demolition and ground works, underground networks, roads and squares, underground cable tunnels, small architecture)
- Amelioration of water and sewage industry on the premises of the Bytom Community – 2 contracts on the joint amount of ca. 140 mln PLN
- Construction of a Waste Segregation Plant in Zabrze
- Amelioration of water and sewage industry on the territory of Żywiec – contract in Łodygowice (Consortium) – over 233 km of sewage network, 65 pumping stations, value ca. 125 mln PLN
- Construction of the Malczyce water barrage on the Odra River – under construction